Spanish Grand Prix 2014 - by Coach:
Watch the Spanish Grand Prix at Barcelona with admission to the Qualifying Session and Race Day included
- Travel by executive coach
- Regional joining points
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 2 evening meals
- Entry ticket to the Spanish Grand Prix Qualifying Session and Grand Prix Race Day
- Coach transfers to the race circuit on both days
Ticket Upgrades Available
- Day 1 – Regional departure by coach, then to the southern outskirts of Paris for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – We travel through France and into Spain to reach our hotel in Calella or Santa Susanna, where we stay for two nights. B,D
Day 3 – Racing Circuit or day in resort - Transfer by coach to the Circuit de Catalunya for the qualifying sessions. If you prefer, relax in resort or maybe take the local train (at additional cost) to Barcelona for some sightseeing or retail therapy. B,D
Day 4 – Spanish Grand Prix - Included transfers and admission to the Spanish Grand Prix. After the race you rejoin your coach for the return overnight journey through France towards Calais. B
Day 5 – Arrive in Calais and then return to your original joining point.
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You will stay for two nights at one of the 3-star Grup Florida hotels in either Calella or Santa Susanna. Your hotel will have a bar, restaurant, lift and swimming pool, and all bedrooms have T.V. and telephone. Calella and Santa Susanna are approximately 60km from Barcelona. Your overnight stay in the southern Paris area will be in a city style hotel.
Circuit Name: Circuit de Catalunya
- Circuit Length: 4.655 km
- Number of Laps: 66
- Race Distance: 307.104 km
- Lap Record: 1:21.670 (Kimi Räikkönen, Ferrari, 2008
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays