Monaco Grand Prix:
Unique, glamorous, technical, spectacular – The Monaco Grand Prix is all these things and more. Since 1929, it has been widely considered to one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world.
About the Event:
All the drivers want to win the coveted title of Monaco GP so much that last year the margin between the first four drivers was only 1.343 seconds
The experienced staff at Thomas Cook Sport are looking forward to welcoming and assisting you to the Monaco GP 2014.
- Return Charter flight
- Return Airport transfers to your selected hotel by coach
- Choice of hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Friday Night Drinks Reception in Nice
- Representative Staff in resort
- Event Pack including lanyard and ear plugs
- All service charges and taxes
Optional Extras (at a supplement)
- Grandstand tickets or entrance tickets for Saturday and/or Sunday
- Saturday Return coach transfers or return train tickets between Nice and Monaco.
- Sunday Return coach transfers or return train tickets between Nice and Monaco.
- Hospitality Options
- Helicopter Transfers
- Amber Lounge Passes