Monaco Grand Prix 2014 - by Coach:
A great value opportunity to experience the glamour and excitement of the Monaco Grand Prix with travel, accommodation and race tickets included
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Regional joining points
- Entry ticket for the Monaco Grand Prix at the standing only enclosure at the ‘Rocher de Monaco’ part of the course. Seated tickets available at a supplement. Please enquire for details.
- Escorted transfer by coach from your hotel on the Italian Riviera to Monaco on race day
- Travel by executive coach
Ticket Upgrades Available
- Day 1 - Regional departure by coach, then to northern France for an overnight stay.
Day 2 - We travel through the French countryside to the Italian Riviera, where we stay for two nights. B
Day 3 - Diano Marino - Day at leisure in our Italian resort.Why not join an optional excursion to the qualifying session at Monaco. This optional excursion needs to be pre-booked at £69 per person. B
Day 4 - Monaco Grand Prix - Included transfer by coach to Monaco to enjoy the build-up and then the main event, the Monaco Grand Prix. (Race ticket included). After the race you rejoin your coach for the return overnight journey through France towards Calais. B
Day 5 - Arrive in Calais and then return to your original joining point.
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
You’ll stay for two nights at 3-star Hotel in the Italian Riviera in a resort such as Diano Marina or Alassio approximately 75km from Monaco. Your overnight stay in northern France will be in a city style hotel.
Circuit Name: Circuit de Monaco
- Number of Laps: 78
- Circuit Length: 3.340 km (2.075 miles)
- Race Distance: 260.520 km
- Most Wins (drivers): Ayrton Senna (six times)
- Lap Record: 1:14.439 – M Schumacher (2004)
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays