German Grand Prix 2014 - by Coach:
Watch the German Grand Prix with admission to both the Qualifying Session and Race Day included
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Convenient local joining points
- Coach transfer to the race circuit on both days
- Entry ticket to the German Grand Prix Qualifying Session and German Grand Prix Race Day
- Travel by Executive Coach
Ticket Upgrades Available
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach then onwards to our hotel in the Rhine Valley or Wiesbaden area for three nights.
Day 2 and 3 – Racing Circuit Qualifying Session and German Grand Prix Included admission and return transfers for both the Qualifying Session and the main event, the German Grand Prix at Hockenhein. 2xB
Day 4 - To Calais, then return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
You will stay for three nights at a 3-star hotel such as the Alte Bauernschanke in Assmannhausen. The hotels have a lift, restaurant and bar. All bedrooms have T.V. and telephone.
Due to demand other hotels of a 3-star standard in the Rhine Valley and the Wiesbaden area may be used.
Circuit Name: Hockenheimring
- Number of Laps: 67
- Circuit Length: 4.574 km
- Race Distance: 306.458 km
- Lap Record: 1:13.780 - K Raikkonen (2004)
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays