Austrian Grand Prix 2014 - by Coach:
Enjoy a weekend at Austria's Formula One Grand Prix at Red Bull Ring with admission included to the Race day
- Travel by executive coach
- Regional joining points
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 2 evening meals
- Entry ticket to the Austrian Grand Prix Race Day
- Coach transfers to the race circuit on Qualifying Day and Race Day
Ticket Upgrades Available
- Day 1 – Regional departure by coach, then to Belgium for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – We travel through Germany and into Austria to reach our hotel in the Graz area, where we stay for two nights. B,D
Day 3 – Racing Circuit or day in resort - Transfer by coach to the Red Bull Ring (formerly the A1 Ring) in Spielberg, near Knittelfeld for the qualifying sessions. If you prefer, relax in resort. B,D
Day 4 – Austrian Grand Prix - Included transfers and admission to the Austrian Grand Prix. After the race you rejoin your coach for the return overnight journey through Germany towards Calais. B
Day 5 – Arrive in Calais and then return to your original joining point.
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You will stay for two nights at a minimum 3-star hotel in the Graz area, within 90 kilometres of the race track. Your overnight stay in Belgium will be in a city style hotel.
- Tour Operated by Leger Holidays