Abu Dhabi Grand Prix:
Spectators at the Yas Marina Circuit will enjoy high speed action played out on three distinct sections of the 5.6km track, including high speed areas ending in tight overtaking turns, a street section and a marina section. Each section of the circuit combines to deliver an unrivalled viewing experience.
About the event:
The 2012 race was won by Kimi Räikkönen, driving for Lotus, after Lewis Hamilton retired from the lead. It was Räikkönen’s first win since his Formula One comeback.
The experienced staff at Thomas Cook Sport are looking forward to welcoming and assisting you at the Abu Dhabi GP 2014.
- Return flights
- Choice of accommodation with daily breakfast
- Airport transfers by coach
- Sunday circuit transfer by coach
- Representative Staff in resort
- Welcome Drinks Meet & Greet
- Event Pack including Lanyard and ear plugs
- All service charges and taxes
Optional Extras (at a supplement)
- Grandstand tickets for 2 or 3 Days
- Saturday Return circuit transfers
- Hospitality Options
Abu Dhabi GP 2014 Grand Prix Break with Travel
|Abu Dhabi GP 4 Night Break staying in Dubai
||20 Nov 14
|Abu Dhabi GP 4 Night Break staying in Abu Dhabi
||20 Nov 14